What information do we collect?
In order to complete a purchase from our online outlet, as a part of the buying process, we collect information you give to us for transaction purposes, such as:
- Your name (in full, if given)
- Your email address
- Your Address
- Your mobile/phone number
We also automatically receive information about your computer's IP Address, Browser and OS used whenever you browse our store.
What do we do with your information?
Login & Sign-In:
- We collect your email Id as a part of the signing up process to create a record of you as our customer and to make your user experience more customized. In case of shipping products, it may be absolutely necessary for correct contact information since we require those to guide the courier companies to get items bought by you safely.
Transaction & Cart:
- We collect details such as name, address, and mobile phone number for shipping and delivery.
- We make use of 3rd party tools to enable payment through card and e-wallets. We simply pass on your information to the 3rd party for online/card/e-Wallet banking. Your banking details are encrypted and secured as per PCI-DSS standards.
- When you search something on our site, keywords will be collected in a protected location for improving our search results.
- You can choose to opt for our regular promotional marketing emails and get the latest news about our website, our policy updates and best deals.
- You may choose to opt out of this whenever you wish to do so.
User consent and disclosure of information
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it. It also implies that you have given consent to use that information for a better shopping experience.
By consenting to our Terms & Conditions, you are acknowledging our right to disclose your personal information, should we be required to do so by law, in any case of violation of the terms mentioned.
NOTE: In case we make any changes to our policies, you will be notified either on the website or through our promotional emails.
Third Party Services
We make use of Third Party Services such as our Payment Gateway partners who provide us with the means to have secure and functional payment services. The Third-Party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
With regards to the services provided by the Third Parties, we advise you to go through their policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
As you browse through our website, you may be informed about “Cookies” for which your consent may be requested. "Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive, that help us to recognize you if you visit our website again. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies certain features of the site may not function property or at all as a result.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We take privacy and security seriously.
- We try our best to ensure that we follow precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Your transaction-related information is in safe hands.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Contact our customer service
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, have any issues with the product you have received, or have any query, please contact our customer care service by dropping us an email at email@example.com.